RBI NDS OM
Please ensure the following before you login:
- The URL address on the address bar of your internet browser begins with "https"; where the letter 's' at the end of "https" means 'secured'.
- Look for the padlock symbol either in the address bar or the status bar BUT not within the web page display area.
- Verify the security certificate by clicking on the padlock image.
- Ensure that the address bar has turned to green indicating that the site is secured with an SSL that meets the Extended Validation Standard (supported in IE 7 and above, Mozilla Firefox 3.1 and above & Google Chrome).
- Always type the address of the RBI NDS OM website in the address bar of your browser or access it from the list of favourites you have stored.
- Do not access the RBI NDS OM website through a link in an email or through another website.
- Avoid using RBI NDS OM website from untrusted computers (e.g. Cyber café).
- Compatible browsers: IE 10+, Firefox 30+ and Chrome 30+